Tour starts at 17:30 PM
The Saigon by night tour is designed to get you out on the road when Saigon really comes alive. Eating, drinking and spending time with friends out on the town is a big part of the social fabric of being Saigonese. From restaurants, bars, street stands to the many parks, people like to get out and relax.
Our trip will start in the backpacker District of Pham Ngu Lao where we will have a short briefing on the night activities and then make our way over to District 4. From the other side of the canal you will see the contrasts of lifestyle of central Saigon and it’s outer edges. We will proceed across another bridge to catch the sunset over the rapidly growing city centre.
Following the beautiful views of the Saigon river observe high end and legendary hotels. Also pass by the statue of Tran Hung Dao, the most legendary Vietnamese general. Continue our journey to District 2, we will stop at Thu Thiem bridge to take a photo, our first food stop will be at a street stall that serves many kind of BBQ.
Crossing District 1 we will make a stop at one of the best meatball Banh Mi stands the city has to offer. The sandwich is so successful the owner opens at 3pm and usually sells out before 8. You will have to wait in line, but trust me, it’ll be worth the wait.
Next stop is a restaurant that serves up traditional Vietnamese dishes, including delicious glutenous rice cakes dressed with different meets, peanuts and leafy green seasonings.
Crossing over into Chinatown (district 5) we will stop by an 80 year old institution in Saigon. Here several traditional sweet snacks will be served for all to sample. Everything from sweet custards to fresh fruit in succulent syrups. It’s a great way to cap off an evening of the many savoury meat delights.
From District 5 the trip will take us down the popular shopping street of Nguyen Trai street and back to your hotel.
Option 1: 49$/pax (4 hours, start 17:30 return 21:30)
Option 2: 36$/pax (3 hours, start 17:30 return 20:30, no BBQ stop)
Option 3: 59$/pax (5 hours, start 16:30 return 21:00, including “Water Puppet Show”)
- All rates are quoted for one person in US dollars and valid until Oct 31st 2017
- This trip is designed for both self-riders and pillion passengers ( You enjoy the rides behind your driving guides).
- We aim to please our self-riders and pillion passengers If tours offered by Myrides.vn do not suit your needs. We would be more than happy to customize your trip.
Tour price includes:
- An experienced English-speaking tour guide/ tour leader
- Motorbike (Driving guide for pillion passengers)
- Entrance fees
- Meals: 4 different kinds of street food and dishes
- Drinks : fruit juice, cold water, local beer, soft drink.
- Travel insurance
Tour price excludes:
- Personal expenses
- Gratuity, tips