Please, Read our Term & conditions thoroughly and agree to the following terms and conditions as it is a binding contract between the all riders including self-driven riders and pillion passengers ( “ Rider “, “ Pillion “, You” , “ Your “), and Myrides Adventure Travel Co., Ltd ( “ Myrides.vn”, “ We”, “Us” , “Our”). Every rider must read and accept our terms and conditions before proceeding to the registration process.
1. The tour operator is Myrides.vn ( A registered trademark of Myrides Adventure Travel Co., Ltd) and is operated from 209 De Tham Street, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam . Located in the heart of the area. License # 79-102/2010/TCDL_GP LHQT.
2. A 30% deposit is required to hold any reservation and secure your booking. The full balance is due and payable fifteen (15) days prior to the day of departure. Your booking will be automatically cancelled if you fail to settle the full balance to Myrides.vn by the departure date. You will be refunded 50% of your deposit if you cancel the trip twenty ( 20 ) days before your departure day. In the event of unforeseen situations the terms of refund can be adjusted (example: death in the family, flight cancellations, etc) We do accept last minute bookings and payment in cash subject to trip availability and the seasons.
3. It is the responsibility of the travelers to ensure that you are physically capable to participate on one of our rides. ( understand that in Vietnam 200kms on a motorbike represents 5-6 hours of driving) We reserve the right to insist on a medical certificate from your doctor stating that you are in a suitable condition. (example: heart conditions, high blood pressure, allergies, strokes, etc.)
4. We reserve the right to delay or cancel a tour if there are less than two riders or pillion passengers. If this should happen your payment will be refunded in full if we are unable to accommodate other travel itineraries.
5. The tour leader assigned by Myrides.vn can change the trip itinerary should it become necessary due to weather, traffic, local conditions, politics or driver safety. No refund will be considered in the event of any such changes.
6.Myrides.vn take no responsibility for any flight delays or scheduled changes at any stage throughout the trip. Please refer to the cancellation policy in term 2 Terms and Conditions page.
7. Myrides.vn provides travel insurance for pillion passenger and for licensed self-riders on our guided trips. Our travel insurance gives coverage up to $10,000 per rider. We strongly suggest you consult extended insurance providers in your home country prior to departure.
8. Myrides.vn assumes no responsibility for rider’s personal items if they are lost, stolen or destroyed at restaurants, hotels etc. Please ensure as a rider to minimize items of value on the tour. If you have items of concern, please consult your tour leader so they can pack said items in a safe manner.
9. Myrides.vn is not responsible for any accidents that are no tour related. It is agreed and understood that neither Myrides.vn or it’s guides are the guardians of any customer safety outside the planned itinerary.
10. Myrides.vn provides Honda Master 3 motorbikes to provide a reliable, comfortable and safe ride on the highway. For our city tours we provide Honda Air-blades for men and Honda Leads for women. These are much smaller bikes and better suited for city driving. We ensure that all bikes are regularly maintained and roadworthy.
11. Unexpected and uncontrollable situations may require last minute substitution of a motorcycle including after the trip has begun. This may include but is not limited to mechanical failure, collision, damage and theft. In this circumstance Myrides.vn reserves the right to substitute the type of motorcycle confirmed.
12. In the event a self-driver is responsible for an accident with a third party (pedestrian, driver, etc.) the rider will be responsible for the compensation (depending on the circumstance) of the third party, the third party’s property and the bikes owned by Myrides.vn. Group leaders will be the intermediary in situations such as this and do their best to negotiate the most favourable conditions and deal with the local authorities.
13. If a participant operates a motorcycle after drinking an alcoholic beverage or using mind altering drugs the rider assumes full responsibility for damage to the motorcycle.
14. Self-driven riders who intend to operate a motorcycle provided by Myrides.vn must have a valid driver’s license Participants must also have previous adventure experience on motorcycles of similar size or larger than the motorcycle that will be provided by Myrides.vn .
15. If the participant does not follow local traffic laws, or does not adhere to safe travel practices as described by the tour leader and by guidelines provided by Myrides.vn the agreement, riders will be suspended from the tour. Riding privileges will be suspended from anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Participants agree to refrain from alcoholic beverages until the motorcycles have been parked for the night.
I have read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions provided by Myrides Adventure Travel Co., Ltd