- Our tours are for people who enjoy adventure motorcycle travel and who aren’t afraid to get a bit muddy and sore, if it means coming away with memories that last a lifetime. We go far away from the bustling highways and zig zag around the back country hamlets.
- Cultural interaction plays a big part in our trips as we meet and chat with people from all walks of life, most of whom have long family roots in the region of your chosen destinations. In some places you may find you are the first foreigner seen in the area for years.
- From delicious home-cooked meals, to freshly caught seafood and regional specialties prepared in simple stalls, exotic Vietnamese food is a highlight of every trip. Be brave and even try foods ranging from barbecued rat to roasted baby quails. Vietnam is a food lovers paradise.
- Warm home stay hospitality gives a rare glimpse into domestic life, and local customs of the country.
- We’re hands down the best resource for itinerary planning. We find roads that Lonely Planet and Google Maps have yet to chart. We often go off the asphalt onto jungle paths and country roads, where the natural surroundings and scenes of rural life are at their most beautiful.
- Along the way you will encounter many forms of transport, from large vehicle ferries to wooden plank skiffs that can carry 3 motorcycles at a time. Expect ferry terminals and long waits for the many ferry crossings around Vietnam. Take the great opportunity to absorb the local flavor and strike up a chat with the locals.
- Our tours are for everyone, even those who can’t drive motorcycles. Travelers have the choice to handle their own bike or ride pillion with one of our reliable and experienced guides.
Be reassured that you are being cared for by industry leaders and travel specialists. Your safety is our main concern and you will never be put in harms way.
Hit the road Jack!!! See ya there!